Dear Valued Halo Dental Patients,
We are pleased and exited to inform that we are reopening our office to all our wonderful clients from Monday the June 8th, 2020. Our initial work is focused on prioritizing emergencies and incomplete treatment. If you do not receive a call right away, please let us ensure you that you will be contacted, and our team is working hard behind the scenes to allocate times for all of our valued clients.
Our team has been extensively working to make our office safe for our clients and our dedicated team. Please be patient during this period as we are trying to accommodate as many clients as possible taking social distancing and cleaning procedure requirement in between the appointments into account.
Please feel free to contact our office at 604-544-8875 or using contact form.
Following the booking of appointment, you would be contacted as full the health related questions as per office guidelines.
Our list of precautions take to protect our clients is show below:
- All patients must be wearing a mask before entering the building. You will need to bring your own.
- Upon arrival to the office, we would request you to notify us of your arrival. Stay in your car, or outside
the office doors and will come outside to guide you into the office.
- Maintain appropriate physical distancing (6 feet or 2 meters) and limit accompanying personnel
(Caregivers/parents/and/or guardians) to maximum of 1 person (If needed). It is preferred that they stay in
the car or wait for you outside the office. Markings on the floor will remind our patients to follow social
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry to the office and hand sanitizer stations will be available
throughout the clinic.
- Temperature will be recorded upon entry with a touchless thermometer for the patient and
accompanying person (if any). Please advise if you have a high temperature before hand (48 hours’ notice)
to reschedule your appointment.
- Personalized arrival procedures will guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to minimize
- We have removed all magazine, kids’ toys and items that may harbor/transfer germs.
- Introduced an oral pre-rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Payments will be accepted by credit and debit cards only and receipts will be emailed to allow a
“contactless” exit from the appointment.
- New personal protection equipment such as visors, gowns and hair coverings may be worn by our
doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards,
telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that maybe touched unconsciously.
- Disinfection on all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
- Longer appointment times to prepare and complete all appointments tasks and duties in the safest
and most comprehensive manner.
- Providing teledentistry services for follow-up to lab reports or communications by phone or video
(Facetime or Zoom).
- Installed sneeze guards or plexiguard barriers at all reception areas.
- The washroom will be for emergency use only, and if has to be used then patients are requested to
sanitize all touched surfaces with the supplies provided before leaving the washroom. The bathroom will
provide an adequate supply of soap, hand sanitizer, disposable towels and hand washing instructions.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Introduced protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- All consent forms for COVID screening will sent sent the day before for screening and procedural consent forms will also be emailed ahead of appointments to avoid paper handling.
We look forward to seeing you!
~ Halo Dental Team