At Halo Dental in New Westminster, BC, we know how important an attractive smile can be. It is central to how you feel about yourself and to the impression you make on others. When you are hiding your smile, you may seem less confident, or even unapproachable. If there is something that you don’t like about your smile, then it’s time to make a change, with our smile design services. Cosmetic dental treatments, such as teeth whitening, dental implants, crowns and veneers can transform your smile and restore your confidence.
Halo Dental Smile Design
The first step to Smile Design is understanding your goals. New Westminster Dentist, Dr. Sushma Bajaj, meets with you to discuss what you like and don’t like about your smile and any oral health issues you may be experiencing. Then she works with you to develop a treatment plan to resolve your issues and meet your goals for your new smile as quickly and as precisely as possible.
Smile Design Services include:
- Dental implants: Implants offer a natural looking and permanent solution for replacing missing teeth. They look and feel just like your natural teeth and they also preserve your jawbone and your facial structure.
- Crowns: Natural-looking porcelain crowns effectively restore chipped, cracked and broken teeth by covering them and hiding any imperfections.
- Teeth whitening: We offer both at-home whitening systems, as well as in-office whitening treatment, using the safest and most effective teeth-whitening options available. Whitening treatments are noninvasive and simple to do.
- Porcelain veneers: These ultrathin, natural looking, tooth-colored coverings are applied to the front of your teeth and are ideal for fixing chips and covering discolored teeth.
- Straightening: Straightening your teeth can now be done without metal brackets and wires on your teeth. “Invisible” teeth straightening alternatives, such as Invisalign®, work quickly to give you straight teeth and a more beautiful smile without unsightly wires.
While smile design has an end goal of an improved appearance, it also takes into consideration your overall health. An important foundation of smile design is resolving any underlying health issues which affect your smile and your health, such as gum disease and tooth decay, before considering the above cosmetic treatments.
Call 604.544.8875 to contact Halo Dental’s New Westminster office today, or use our online form to inquire about smile design services and to request an appointment. We look forward to helping you to perfect your smile.