Porcelain veneers are a restorative treatment which can resolve many teeth imperfections and give you a whiter, more even and polished smile. Whether your teeth are permanently discolored, damaged, or have gaps and uneven spacing, porcelain veneers can resolve your issues and give you a dramatically improved smile.
How do Veneers Work?
In a nutshell, veneers work by covering the front of your teeth, hiding imperfections and giving the teeth a very even and polished appearance. Veneers are custom made, thin, yet extremely durable shells made of either porcelain, or composite resin, which are bonded to the front of your teeth, covering and protecting the tooth, while filling in gaps and making the teeth whiter and more even pieces of custom-made, highly durable, tooth-shaped porcelain or resin composite materials that adhere to the front surface of your teeth.
Three Steps to Amazing Results
This highly customized restorative treatment takes three appointments to complete:
1. Consultation and treatment planning – Dr. Bajaj will evaluate your teeth and discuss with you how you would like them to look. Then, she may take digital xrays and impressions of your teeth to ensure that she has a clear picture of their current state.
2. Preparation – Now that the treatment plan has been made, your teeth will be prepared for the veneers.
- First, Dr. Bajaj will remove a thin layer of enamel from the surface and buff your teeth.
- Then she will make a mold of your teeth, so that your custom veneers can be made to exactly fit against the surface of the teeth.
- Temporary veneers will be applied to protect the teeth while your custom veneers are being made.
3. Application – During your final visit, your permanent veneers will be bonded to your teeth for a dramatically improved smile!
Veneers can give you the perfect smile you have always dreamed of having. You won’t believe the difference and you won’t want to stop smiling once you have your beautiful, new smile.
Call 604.544.8875 to make an appointment for a consultation at Halo Dental in New Westminster, or use our online form to schedule your appointment. Your perfect smile is waiting!
- Smile Dental Group: https://www.smiledentalgroup.ca/service/veneers