There is no denying that your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, so of course you want your smile to make a great first impression. If you don’t feel that it does, then New Westminster Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Sushma Bajaj, is here to help you improve your smile, with a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry solutions. Whether your teeth are crooked, not as white as you would like them to be, or you have tooth damage, such as chips or breakage, at Halo Dental, we can treat your issues and give you the smile you have always dreamed of having.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
At Halo Dental, we offer a range of aesthetic dental treatments to improve your smile, from quick improvements such as teeth whitening, to more involved plans for straightening your teeth and resolving significant bite problems.
At Halo Dental, we specialize in teeth whitening, gum lifts, crowns, and undetectable tooth-colored fillings, along with many other cosmetic dentistry services which can refine your smile, or completely transform it.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Gum Lifts & Shaping: This minimally invasive laser surgical procedure to shape the gums and remove excess gum tissue results in a more even gum line and a less “gummy” smile.
- Crowns: Dental crowns, made of porcelain, acrylic resin, or gold, offer a permanent solution for damaged, or broken teeth, which protects the tooth and restores your appearance.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable replacements for teeth and the gums that surround them. They may be either full dentures, or partial dentures, depending on the teeth needing to be replaced. Dentures restore a natural, youthful appearance and allow for normal speaking and eating.
- Dental Implants: A missing tooth is replaced with a porcelain crown, which looks just like a natural tooth, attached to a titanium dental implant, which replaces the root of the tooth and is anchored to your jawbone. Whether you need one tooth, or several teeth replace, dental implants fill in your natural smile, restoring your appearance and preventing adjoining teeth from moving to fill the empty space left by missing teeth.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics has come a long way and there are alternatives to the classic metal braces which used to be the only option. In addition to classic metal braces, more subtle options, such as Invisalign clear aligners and invisible braces allow for straight teeth without obvious implements.
- Smile Design: We analyze your smile and devise a plan to resolve any issues, either structural, or cosmetic, to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Thorough in-office whitening treatment, or with a personalized at-home bleaching system, Dr. Bajaj can help you make your smile several shades whiter and brighter.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin, custom made shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth to cover and resolve imperfections, including chips, stains and gaps. They protect your teeth and improve your smile’s appearance. Veneers may be made of either porcelain, or composite resin.
With these services, our New Westminster cosmetic dentist can straighten, reshape or brighten your smile, so that it becomes an asset to you and a source of confidence, rather something you want to hide.
Tell us about your smile concerns
At Halo Dental, our goal is your overall dental health, an improved appearance and resolving your concerns regarding your smile. So talk to us about your goals, your lifestyle and your oral health concerns. Our cosmetic dentist will work with you to design a treatment plan which will give you the smile you have always dreamed of having.
Call 604.359.1835 to reach Halo Dental’s office in New Westminster today or use our online form to inquire about our New Westminster cosmetic dentistry services and request an appointment. Let us help you smile a more beautiful smile!